Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Pics from The Dragon

4K views 30 replies 19 participants last post by  KebRock 
#1 ·
Finally got a chance to upload these to photobucket. We were there in late Sept and had a great time. The pirelli night dragons I had put on before the trip rocked.

See less See more
#17 ·
You really need to raise your NSR bro. How I got the edge I needed for leaning was Harley leave an 1/8 inch down on the front fork clamps. You can undo the four bolts and raise the bike by raising the fork clamps to the caps. Hence more clearance. The price is right too! You'd be surprised how that helps. It doesn't look that much different. Checks my Avatar and album Maddog's VRod.

Sorry for the dbl post. Didn't know I was on pg 2. They don't seem to have a post delete button on this site.

#21 ·
I was there in September and ran the dragon about 15-20 times over 3 days. I think I scraped the pegs on my 2012 once, and I was giving the bike a serious workout-no chicken strips here!

I'm not sure if the 2012 rides higher or the revised peg shape makes a difference?

This will be a twice/yearly trip for me-April and September....best roads I have ever been on are in that area of the country...

#25 ·
Oh, how cool is RT 28 through N. GA? That is the most incredible 100 miles I have ever ridden in my life....blasting the twisties through 4 states....wow...love it....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.