Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Now I have a headlight question... Anyone seen this one mounted?

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  ghostrider 
#1 ·
Anyone running or seen this headlight from MS.Biketec on a Night Rod or any other bike for that matter that they can show me a pic of??

It is the light I have picked for my build but I would really like to see it mounted before I make an order to MS next month.

I am doing a No Limit Customs style build, though not nearly as nice, lol, and can't justify spending what they want for one of their lights. I see the wave light listed on ebay etc but not sure it is what I am looking for and it isn't DOT. This one isn't DOT but I think I can get past a ticket with the cops as it is E-marked which is Europe's version of DOT. Plausible?

This is my first attempt at uploading a pic on this site so you may have to bear with me...

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
It looks just like "Johnny 5" from the movie Short Circuit (80's movie) or Wall-e

Attachments

#3 ·
Ha ha ha, ya that was exactly why I was hesitating and wanted to see it mounted before purchasing. I think it might look really good or it might look like I killed Johnny and took his head as a trophy.

Who could forget the "Johnny 5 is alive" classics.

#4 ·
Here is a link to the NLC bike that has the airbox I am ordering and the light I would prefer, but can't afford...

http://www.no-limit-custom.com/pirate.htm

Maybe someone knows of another light that might look better?

#5 ·
Do you think the "R" headlight swap would the Screaming Eagle Visor and the MS.Biketec fork covers would be a better look for this build?

#7 ·
You are probably right... And the headlight search begins again, lol...

The NLC headlight I want is over 1000$ and I figure that is better spend on something like Air Ride or rims...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.