» Insurance
» Sponsors
Go Back   1130cc.com: The #1 Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum
New User? Register - Forgot Password

1130cc.com: The #1 Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum

1130cc.com: The #1 Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum (http://www.1130cc.com/forums/index.php)
-   News (http://www.1130cc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Midwest Thunder 23 to 26th June (http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150623)

Half-Pint 04-26-2011 09:11 AM

Midwest Thunder 23 to 26th June

Midwest Thunder 23 to 26th June

1130CC.COM IS PROUD TO HELP SPONSOR MWT6 IN 2011
1130CC.COM HAS NOT ONLY MADE A CASH DONTAION BUT ALSO DONATED 5 ONE YEAR MEMBERSHIPS AND 5 LIFE TIME MEMBERSHIPS THAT WILL BE RAFFLED AWAY AT THE EVENT.

AUCTIONS AND RAFFLES WILL BE HELD ALL RALLY LONG

BRING YOUR MONEY & BRING YOUR FRIENDS
YOU GOTTA BE IN IT TO WIN IT
HELP A GREAT CAUSE AND ENJOY THE FUN OF THE LARGEST GATHERING OF TOP VRODS

During the rally there will be raffles and auctions held, which will include items from sponsors and members. Members are encouraged to bring items they no longer use to sell and donate any amount of the selling price to the Doherty Machine LSR bike. Get on board

JSC 04-26-2011 05:01 PM

I'm very happy that 1130CC is a part of this-
A probable historic event in the V-Rod world. Everyone is certainly welcome to take part whether you can attend the event or not. You can donate any items to the auction to help raise funds to help support Josh in his endeaver and to support the memory of his Dad, Tim.

Post up!

bwds 04-27-2011 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JSC (Post 2113690)
I'm very happy that 1130CC is a part of this-
A probable historic event in the V-Rod world. Everyone is certainly welcome to take part whether you can attend the event or not. You can donate any items to the auction to help raise funds to help support Josh in his endeaver and to support the memory of his Dad, Tim.

Post up!

FIRST OFF from me ,i would like to thank 1130cc.com for their donation and the addition of info to the home page and here , it was a[pleasure to deal with halfpint ,and she was more than willing to get behind this project with absulutly no arm twisting at all ,ok ok maybe a little bit of a tweak was applied ,lol,

thankyou to ken 0298man for writing such a lovely letter above

and for me my idea leaves its up to everyones discretion how much of the sale money you donate a little or a lot its entirly up to you ,it all adds up ,if you cant atend and want ur stuff auctioned off ,there will be numerous people standing buy to do it for you ,just let us know what ur reserve is and what percentage u want donated ,we can do the rest

keep ur eye open for the auction thread in the mwt6 threads ,of what people think they may be bringing ,,lets have some fun boys and girls help out a great cause ,and maybe snap up a bargain or 2,bring full pockets my freinds this year ur gunna need em ,lol and go hom a winner

roxxley-rockets 04-28-2011 04:31 AM

Wow! What an exciting addition to the MWT rally! Can't wait to see how it plays out!

bwds 05-26-2011 01:14 AM

Oops

mweiser 06-08-2011 05:18 PM

where is midwest thunder?

Hello, I have heard of this event in June, however have been able to find any info on website. Mind you I just joined today and am not familiar with site. My wife and I both ride vrods and would like to check it out. Thanks

rsc 06-08-2011 05:23 PM

http://www.1130cc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31

This is the rally and meet area. click on the the MWT6.

It is in Niles Michigan.

Welcome to the forum. Look around and have some fun.

rsc