Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

'13 Muscle looking for "DURABLE" mods

864 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  stomper 
#1 ·
Hey, :wazzup: I'm new to the group and new to VRSCF, BUTT, yep correct spelling, not new to bikes. Been riding for over 32 years and ridden crotch rockets and cruisers. My faithful girlfriend for the past 8 years is a gorgeous Road "Kill" in Aztec/Pearl loaded, chromed, lowered and dyno's. 'Nough said.

My Christmas present is a '13 Muscle in Orange Candy, STUNNING color is the euphemism of the day. Bike obviously scoots right off of the showroom floor. Go BIG or go home is my motto so here come the questions for those of you with experience;

- What HD catalog mods are worth the coin? Stage II kit, Destroyer Big Bore and Destroyer Injectors, V&H 2into1, HD Pro Super tuner w/Smart Tune?

- I like the over all look and don't want to change too much, i.e. windscreen, head lamp, back rest

- What mods are durable and dependable outside of HD catalog?

- I'm looking for 150+ rwhp without "force feeding".

Suggestions, comments and sage advice welcome and appreciated here.

Thanks,
Chris

See less See more
#4 ·
Thx

Thx for the replies. The bike comes stock rated at 122hp, I'm pretty sure that flywheel and NOT rwhp. I'll cruise over to F and C whta's up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.