Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

branded

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  harryt 
#1 ·
Hello Guys,
I live in UAE & have an American import VRSC-B. How can I tell if it was branded before import & what types of brand are there? From a inspection label on the frame I see the last inspection was in NY. Can anyone help.
Thanks

#2 ·
Not sure what you mean by branded.

I never heard of this. I need to get out more.LOL

Anyone else!!!!!

#5 ·
Brand

I saw on the net that some vehicles can be branded on the title, this is if it has been an insurance right off or the cost of repair is 75% of the value. This is all I know. Its to stop damaged, written off vehicles getting back on the road. This is what I mean by BRAND, it will show on the title for the bike. Any positive replies are welcome. I would like to check my bikes history as its been imported from US.
Thanks & regards,
Harry

#4 ·
I have seen some Pigs branded, with Tramp Stamps!:D

#7 ·
So when the bike was imported it didn't come with US title? I think the customs would need it for many reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

#8 ·
Hi Harry,
If you have a title, it will say if it was normal,rebuilt, or salvage. As long as it runs ok, I would not worry. 9 year old bikes

#9 ·
:them:

It would be right on the title.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.